YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Football Coaching Staff

<< < (3/13) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 07, 2015, 07:02:24 PM ---I am surprised but will trust that Bo knows better then any of us.

--- End quote ---
Except Paladin of course!  He knows more than anyone!

BTW, BP was NOT happy with the offense.  Why else would he have gone out and got a new starting QB?  This year the offense will be much different, with Hosick a FAR better runner than Wells or Davis. (good grief, I'M a better runner than Wells!)

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 15, 2016, 08:58:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 07, 2015, 07:02:24 PM ---I am surprised but will trust that Bo knows better then any of us.

--- End quote ---

BTW, BP was NOT happy with the offense.  Why else would he have gone out and got a new starting QB?  This year the offense will be much different, with Hosick a FAR better runner than Wells or Davis. (good grief, I'M a better runner than Wells!)

--- End quote ---
I could care less who wins the starting quarterback position as long as they move the ball and score points. Listen to Bo's comments carefully. Trent was brought in for competition at the quarterback position. All players have different skill sets. It's not Imperative that we have a quarterback that can run. There is know slam dunk for any position once spring ball starts..Bo and any staff member would tell you the same..competition is good at this level and it breeds success

YSUGO:
 When I went to the last ice castle event on February 3 Pelini complimented Montgomery and the offensive line coach.  He said they were a big help last year in transitioning him to this level. Etc.  He has never said anything bad about either.  He is on record about building depth and getting better football players that have the IQ and changing the culture of the program. 

Double ET:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
They need to get players who can run Montgomery's offense. My problem with Wells is not as much with his lack of running ability than with his lack of toughness (refusing to take a hit to get extra yards).

If he does not want ot get hit, switch to playing volley ball or tennis.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on February 15, 2016, 11:29:40 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
They need to get players who can run Montgomery's offense. My problem with Wells is not as much with his lack of running ability than with his lack of toughness (refusing to take a hit to get extra yards).

If he does not want ot get hit, switch to playing volley ball or tennis.

--- End quote ---
I believe Montgomery was instermental in recruiting Wells!  Somethimes you think you see something and it works out to be not real.  You think the Browns knew Weedone was about 10% better than me? 
Guys like Paladin treat recruiting like a science but it's an art!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version