YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini To Michigan?

(1/2) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
With DJ Durkin being named the new head coach at Maryland, Michigan is looking for a defensive coordinator.  I would not be surprised if Pelini's name comes up.   

This is just my opinion, but listening to Pelini, I am not certain he wants to be at YSU.  Seems stunned by the lack of fan support, and even commented on the radio show about the lack of fans at road games, almost stunned about the lack of interest in FCS football.   I do think Pelini will be the coach at YSU next year, but I do think Michigan may reach out.

ytownchief22:
I don't see it just yet. Bo will not move his family again until his kids are done with high school.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 03, 2015, 10:28:27 AM ---I don't see it just yet. Bo will not move his family again until his kids are done with high school.

--- End quote ---
Agreed.  Bo isn't a "second fiddle" kind of a guy either.  YSU (with some help from Nebraska!) is still VERY lucrative and so money is -0- issue.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on December 03, 2015, 09:45:06 AM ---With DJ Durkin being named the new head coach at Maryland, Michigan is looking for a defensive coordinator.  I would not be surprised if Pelini's name comes up.   

This is just my opinion, but listening to Pelini, I am not certain he wants to be at YSU.  Seems stunned by the lack of fan support, and even commented on the radio show about the lack of fans at road games, almost stunned about the lack of interest in FCS football.   I do think Pelini will be the coach at YSU next year, but I do think Michigan may reach out.

--- End quote ---
Agree

IAA Fan:
Many will reach out. It happens to our coaches every year ...but nothing to worry about.  I agree with Go, he is above this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version