YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Toledo defensive coordinator Jon Heacock named interim head coach

<< < (7/9) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 03, 2015, 06:48:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: coachtress on December 03, 2015, 12:46:36 AM ---Jon Heacock single handedly destroyed the YSU football program.   I challenge anyone to tell me any different.  Now the idiot is still trying to attack YSU football...  what an idiot

--- End quote ---

?? I more than challenge you and how is he "still trying to attack YSU football"? It is a nice article.

--- End quote ---
I'm with 1-AA  If a 1-A coach recruits in NE Ohio, he isn't "trying to attack YSU football", he is doing his job.  Good grief we don't have an "rights" on local talent.  And JH certainly had limits as a HC, but destroy the program?  I believe the number of coaches with 4 1-AA titles numbers about 1 doesn't it?  JT had the bar pretty high.  That next guy in after the legend has a tough road.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: coachtress on December 03, 2015, 12:46:36 AM ---Jon Heacock single handedly destroyed the YSU football program.   I challenge anyone to tell me any different.  Now the idiot is still trying to attack YSU football...  what an idiot

--- End quote ---

Move on

The YO Show:
I saw an article that said they named their offensive coordinator to HC next year. If thats what they did, why did they make Heacock interim HC at all???

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/12/2/9836190/jason-candle-toledo-football-coach

IAA Fan:
Because Campbell is not taking coach H to Iowa State, but he was going to take the OC; so UT threw a quick one year deal together to keep him.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Football Scoop reporting that Heacock will join Campbell at Iowa St. and become D.C..Other sources say he is still weighing his options

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version