YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Toledo defensive coordinator Jon Heacock named interim head coach

<< < (6/9) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on December 02, 2015, 09:41:44 AM ---
And JH continues to undermine YSU even after being fired by poaching talent away from the area:

????????????
--- End quote ---

paladin:
LOL ! After looking at Toledo's roster, he didn't get much !!  ;D

But to  be fair , there isn't  much here anymore.

coachtress:
Jon Heacock single handedly destroyed the YSU football program.   I challenge anyone to tell me any different.  Now the idiot is still trying to attack YSU football...  what an idiot

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: coachtress on December 03, 2015, 12:46:36 AM ---Jon Heacock single handedly destroyed the YSU football program.   I challenge anyone to tell me any different.  Now the idiot is still trying to attack YSU football...  what an idiot

--- End quote ---

Not taking sides in this one since I know nothing about this, but I recall that the entire firing and contract situation was botched badly.  I was at the selection show in DeBartolo stadium club when Heacock basically broke down and expressed his dissatisfaction with how the assistant coaches contracts were handled.  He was some kind if pissed off.  Keep in mind Tressel left him with Klacik (who is probably missing a chromosome) and Rekstis who is also a bumbling moron.  It took Heacock a few years to dump them and get new coaches developed.  I think Heacock lacked the contacts in the coaching community and was not big on recruiting.  Pair that with small budgets and how could you be surprised at the result?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: coachtress on December 03, 2015, 12:46:36 AM ---Jon Heacock single handedly destroyed the YSU football program.   I challenge anyone to tell me any different.  Now the idiot is still trying to attack YSU football...  what an idiot

--- End quote ---

?? I more than challenge you and how is he "still trying to attack YSU football"? It is a nice article.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version