YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2016 Home Football Schedule

<< < (5/7) > >>

paladin:
Gee, I guess I wasn't "defending" YSU when I picked them to go   7 -4 pre-season with a shot at the playoffs ?  I guess I don't defend YSU when I pick them to win. Ju st mention that there are problems, point them out, predict a losing season and suddenly you are a bad guy.  :(

Way ahead of you. Paladin(s) were champions of the King's court ( knights). I got the idea from Charlemagne's court. Richard Boone helped the crusade  with his character who was a gun for hiree, usually to the underdogs. However, being a former champ, it seemed to fit  me.

And yes, after my predictions as I see them, if it jerks a few chains around here, the more the merrier,  8)

Even better when proven right and the meltdown here begins !!  ;D ;D ;D

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 27, 2015, 09:06:49 AM ---Paladin is a YSU fan...he's also right most of the time....which pisses off the cheerleader crowd.  If he was wrong about the 2015 FB season, it's because of an overly optimistic prediction.

--- End quote ---

Do you honestly believe what you typed? This guy hates YSU in any and all possible ways. He tries to justify his lack of support in disenchantment.  He feeds you a crumb of truth in a loaf of lies and inaccuracy.

YSU1:
I miss the Penguins playing in November and December. It sure has been a long time.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 29, 2015, 11:03:05 AM ---I miss the Penguins playing in November and December. It sure has been a long time.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  Goes to show you how rigged the playoffs are.  Dayton didn't deserve a spot.  Duquesne didn't deserve a spot and neither did Fordham.  Such a joke.

YSU1:
How about no automatic bids and pick the top 16 teams.  That makes more sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version