YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS 2015 Playoffs. Did I really see this?

<< < (11/13) > >>

IAA Fan:
yep ...no one left to protect our #1 active (#2 overall) spot.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Jacksonville St. demolishing Sam Houston at the Half..Look for the Bison's defense to come up big in the title game. Funny thing about this our offense had more success against their defense then just about anyone did this year

YSUGO:
Semi final games are duds.  They need to re-think the playoff system based on geography or what ever BS criteria.  I think for one they need to make all of FCS full scholarship and eliminate the BS teams and conferences.  Or make them ineligible for the playoffs.  I would drop it to 16 teams like it used to be.  I turned both games off early.

OleYSUfan:
The Bison will have their hands full with Jacksonville St. They have a great QB in Jenkins. He is very mobile and can run plus he is an accurate passer. They have very good WR's that catch nearly anything. The Bison are good, but I doubt they can beat Jacksonville in the Title game. It should be a very good Championship game.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 19, 2015, 06:33:50 PM ---Semi final games are duds.  They need to re-think the playoff system based on geography or what ever BS criteria.  I think for one they need to make all of FCS full scholarship and eliminate the BS teams and conferences.  Or make them ineligible for the playoffs.  I would drop it to 16 teams like it used to be.  I turned both games off early.

--- End quote ---

I'm impressed you even turned it on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version