YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS 2015 Playoffs. Did I really see this?

<< < (10/13) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on December 07, 2015, 06:52:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 05, 2015, 07:12:59 PM ---My prediction is NDSU and Illinois St. will meet in the semi-finals and earn the right to beat the HELL out of Jacksonville St. for the title. Considering we had a great opportunity to win both of those games makes the 2015 FCS playoffs hard to follow..but it's something we need to do in order to learn from it

--- End quote ---

I agree. I have JSU vs NDSU in the title, but realistically, it could just as easily be Illinois State. UNI is even surprising me. I think they lose to the Bison, but you never know. Is this the year?

--- End quote ---

guinpen:
2 down 3 to go - go Bearkats!

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Espn 2 NDSU and Richmond. Kind of strange seeing a spider on a helmet. Bison are up early and home field advantage is on their side

FOOTBALLFEVER:
This game is a joke. Bison up 26-0 just before half and it should be 50-0. The spiders can't do a damn thing. BO if your watching this game get yourself a power running game and that will solve your quarterback issues and a linebacker like DeLuco who you simply can't block..time to turn this one off and see if Mount Union can bring another one home

Penguin Nation:
UR (1-1 vs. MVFC) gets ripped by a team that we almost beat and was beaten by USD.  UR would be a mid-pack MVFC team.  Horrible playoff showing for the CAA, where two CAA teams were beat by a PL team.  Not only is the CAA no longer the top FCS conference, I'd put them below the BSC and Southern.

NDSU on their way to 5 straight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version