YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS 2015 Playoffs. Did I really see this?

<< < (8/13) > >>

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 24, 2015, 08:47:35 PM ---BULLLLLLLLLLL   you're telling me not 1 member of the committee didn't say "whoa, we cant have 5 on same side"

MVFC's rep on the board?  UNI Troy Dannen  a real dink!
--- End quote ---

Maybe Dannen brokered a deal that in exchange for WIU getting in, the MV teams would all be placed on the same side of the bracket.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 27, 2015, 12:16:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 24, 2015, 08:47:35 PM ---BULLLLLLLLLLL   you're telling me not 1 member of the committee didn't say "whoa, we cant have 5 on same side"

MVFC's rep on the board?  UNI Troy Dannen  a real dink!
--- End quote ---

Maybe Dannen brokered a deal that in exchange for WIU getting in, the MV teams would all be placed on the same side of the bracket.

--- End quote ---

Maybe...but WIU has a way better resume then many (most) at-large teams.  If only record matters, lets join the NEC!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 24, 2015, 08:47:35 PM ---
BULLLLLLLLLLL   you're telling me not 1 member of the committee didn't say "whoa, we cant have 5 on same side"

--- End quote ---

Of course they knew what they were doing. To publicly state that you did not realize what happened is to admit that you are incompetent. Bush league

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 27, 2015, 09:05:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 24, 2015, 08:47:35 PM ---
BULLLLLLLLLLL   you're telling me not 1 member of the committee didn't say "whoa, we cant have 5 on same side"

--- End quote ---

Of course they knew what they were doing. To publicly state that you did not realize what happened is to admit that you are incompetent. Bush league

--- End quote ---
Bush league is right.  The next classy thing I see from the NCAA will be the first!  Maybe that Blatter guy from FIFA can take over the NCAA next.  I hear he may be looking for a job. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Could Colgate pull off the upset against JMU? Raiders took early 10-0 lead and are down 4 at half 28-24. I find this very interesting because coach Wolford recruited Patriot and Colgate  recruits very hard his last couple years here and we lost 3 recruits in 2015 to Colgate when he was fired and all 3 are playing in this game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version