YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS 2015 Playoffs. Did I really see this?

<< < (4/13) > >>

The YO Show:
I had not had a chance until a little while ago to view the bracket. Needless to say I was very sick to my stomach. That is a sham of a playoff bracket. No WAY all 5 MVFC teams should have been on the same side, and no way should there be so many possibilities of a 2nd round rematch! HELL NDSU is GUARANTEED a 2nd round rematch as their potential opponents are SDSU and Montana!

As a non NDSU fan, but a MVFC fan, on the off chance montana beats SDSU I feel that a Montana NDSU rematch in Fargo will go NDSUs way and is probably the most interesting rematch on the bracket. Even the non MVFC rematch games are bad though. Look at Richmond. Possible rematch round 2. What would that make it, 3 weeks difference between playing a team in the regular season and playing the SAME team in the playoffs?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on November 22, 2015, 09:16:23 PM ---Oh cool! Well, I am still currently a STEM student. I got my BE in electrical engineering undergrad there. I'm currently a grad student working on my master's (Master's of Science in Electrical Engineering).

--- End quote ---
Good. You are one of Jalali, Pasino, Dr. M's boys. Great department... With Dr. J & Dr. Phil.

gbs20:
What should make everyone sick is that 5 MVFC teams got in, Western Ill. was one of them with a 6-5 record, and YSU wasnt one of the 5.  Blown leads in the fourth quarter cost YSU a playoff appearence and spared this board all of the resulting angst. 

ysubigred:
Duquesne, Dayton, and toothpaste are all in  :D

WIU @ 6-5 travels to Dayton this should be fun.

UNI might get a W vs EIU ;)

SDSU goes to Montana $$$$

My question is;  "IF" YSU had the coaching staff and talent to beat ISU (b) would they have gotten in over 6-5 WIU ???

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 23, 2015, 08:32:08 AM ---Duquesne, Dayton, and toothpaste are all in  :D

WIU @ 6-5 travels to Dayton this should be fun.

UNI might get a W vs EIU ;)

SDSU goes to Montana $$$$

My question is;  "IF" YSU had the coaching staff and tallent to beat ISU (b) would they have gotten in over 6-5 WIU ???

--- End quote ---

Toothpaste 😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version