YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Cardale to YSU?

<< < (2/4) > >>

DoubleE:
he is a rsJR so he would have to go to 1-aa and since ohio state kids have a history of going there If he were to transfer he would go to Illinois State

Double ET:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 22, 2015, 05:09:08 PM ---I would guess NFL, would have to sit a year for the zits. Does he have 1 or 2 years left?

--- End quote ---
I have to agree. I do not see how another year in 1AA would enhance his draft position in NFL. Getting in NFL now will allow him to work with the team to develop his skill sets.

Can't see him sitting out a year to wait playing for another FBS team, especially not the Zits.

ysuguins4:
Because he will graduate in May, he would not have to sit out next year regardless of where he transfers, but he'll probably go pro.  I believe most of the draft "experts" have him going no later than the 3rd round.

DoubleE:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 22, 2015, 07:51:15 PM ---Because he will graduate in May, he would not have to sit out next year regardless of where he transfers, but he'll probably go pro.  I believe most of the draft "experts" have him going no later than the 3rd round.

--- End quote ---

I just checked and currently Jones is ranked the 6th best QB in the draft right behind NDSU QB Carson Wentz

RANK   PLAYER   POS.   POS. RANK   SCHOOL   CLASS   HT.   WT.   PROJ. ROUND
4   Paxton Lynch   QB   1   Memphis   rJr   6-6   230   1
10   Jared Goff   QB   2   California   Jr   6-4   210   1
15   Connor Cook   QB   3   Michigan State   rSr   6-4   220   1
49   Christian Hackenberg   QB   4   Penn State   Jr   6-4   236   2
59   Carson WentzInjured   QB   5   North Dakota State   Sr   6-5   231   2
81   Cardale Jones   QB   6   Ohio State   rJr   6-5   250   2-3
92   Dak Prescott   QB   7   Mississippi State   rSr   6-2   230   3

The YO Show:
Yeah... I would bet Cardale will go to the pros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version