YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Cardale to YSU?

(1/4) > >>

HLecter:
I sort of "adopted" Glenville a few years ago as a high school team that I would love to support.  It was actually after they beat a very very very strong Fitch team in the playoffs, when the Fitch kicker unaccountably defied his coach's order to kick out of bounds at the very end of the first half and instead kicked the ball to Raymond Small who promptly returned it for a TD.  Fitch had a 14 point lead at the time and the gift TD paved the way for a big Glenville comeback.  But I digress.

During my years involved with them I have made a few acquaintances that I keep in touch with.

My "Ville boys told me last night  do not be at all surprised to see the transfer of 12 Gauge to YSU.  He has had enough of the situation at OSU and wants to get in a full season somewhere before trotting off to glory in the NFL.

With the Tress and Pelini ties to OSU, this could very well happen.  I welcome it.  Would be great to see my friends Junebug and Ray-Ray in the tailgate lot.

Penguin Nation:
Or Akron?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/cardale-jones-akron-twitter-hoax

ysufan0505:
I would think he's NFL bound but I would welcome him. As long as Montgomery is not the OC.

ytowngirl:
He's NFL bound.  He needs to make money.

guinpen:
I would guess NFL, would have to sit a year for the zits. Does he have 1 or 2 years left?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version