YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Football ends at 5-6. What now?

<< < (2/5) > >>

JP21:
Drop down to D2.

Buddy:
As I see it we were competitive in all but the SDSU game.  Special teams and offence need some changes but we could have easily won 2 or three more. Changes are needed and 2016 should be a good year

ytowngirl:

--- Quote from: penguin4ever on November 21, 2015, 10:16:21 PM ---Here is what should be next: Real discussion by AD to look at leaving MVFC  If we went to CAA I think it could be a good start for more butts in the seats.  As far what is next for the team: new OC, New QB and for adding talent to special teams.

--- End quote ---

This is exactly what should happen.  The MVFC is the downfall of YSU and we will never compete year in and year out with the top teams.  NDSU has no problem recruiting even after a head coaching change.

YGUINSNO1:
Where can I find future scheduling. ...thank you

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on November 22, 2015, 09:00:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguin4ever on November 21, 2015, 10:16:21 PM ---Here is what should be next: Real discussion by AD to look at leaving MVFC  If we went to CAA I think it could be a good start for more butts in the seats.  As far what is next for the team: new OC, New QB and for adding talent to special teams.

--- End quote ---

This is exactly what should happen.  The MVFC is the downfall of YSU and we will never compete year in and year out with the top teams.  NDSU has no problem recruiting even after a head coaching change.

--- End quote ---

You can't be the best if you can't beat the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version