YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game: Guins vs ISU

<< < (12/13) > >>

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on November 21, 2015, 08:33:11 PM ---It looked like Ohio State was running YSU's offense.

--- End quote ---

Irony of that is that OSU's co-Offensive Coordinator Tim Beck was Bo's OC last year. 

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 05:39:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 21, 2015, 05:30:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 05:25:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 05:12:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM ---Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

--- End quote ---

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Then you claim to want smash-mouth football.

--- End quote ---

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone.
--- End quote ---

Want to bet?

--- End quote ---

1AA

12 drives....10 ended in a punt or turnover.....and this was versus ISUb.

Surely you can see the obvious deficiencies with the offense.

--- End quote ---

Our defensive game plan was to stop the passes on day where there was going to be very little passing ...just brilliant coaching there.

Montgomery has produced the most potent offenses in YSU history. Try asking him what needs done.

--- End quote ---

Best post of the day ^^^^^^^

The game today sounds very similar to when Melvin Gordon destroyed Bo's defense last year.

The game in Wisconsin was snowy and cold.  Wisconsin's QB had the worst QB rating in the Big Ten, and it was obvious that their Heisman Trophy running back would receive the majority of the work.  Bo's defense came out in Cover 2 coverage with a 2 high safety look.  They stayed in that look the entire first half and Melvin Gordon ran for over 230 yards...in the half.  In those conditions, and after you are getting torched, why play to stop the pass??

This is where my roommate went bonkers....  The second half starts, and Bo's defense is in the same defensive set.  Basically Quarters Coverage with NO safety help in the box to help support the run defense.  Gordon had 400+ yards by the mid-point in the 4th quarter, and the snow kept falling.

I didn't get to see the game today on my ESPN app, what defensive scheme did they try to run?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 07:09:03 PM ---Lol, some people just can't handle the truth.

--- End quote ---

clearly

YSUGO:
Memo, to Pelini haters .  Your program just like ours are both in decline. You guys should have never left the Big 12., we should have never joined the Gateway.  Both programs had Legends that coached them you with Osborne, us with Tressel.  Nobody wants to go to Nebraska to play , same as Ytown because of our area and FCS status.  Just accept it,  I have it's tough.  Football has changed the tv dollars rule and some programs will always be elite Which Nebraska or my Penguins probably will never be.  At least I can root for the Buckeyes and sorry do to that you live in East Cornville you just have the huskers.  I have an idea why don't you create a bowl and call it the Corn Bowl with your 7 wins a year that you will get You will be a great host!  My whole point is Pelini isn't the problem just look in the mirror it's staring you in the face!

Penguin Nation:
"The Pelini Obsession Disorder" (POD):

A pathological fixation on a person who coaches a college sport.  The afflicted individual(s) may cyber stalk forums to express their unhealthy preoccupation.  Epidemiological studies have found regional epidemics in localities such as NE and ND, where there is little to distract them from their disorder.  Living in your mama's basement is noted to be a strong risk factor. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version