YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game: Guins vs ISU

<< < (10/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 05:25:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 05:12:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM ---Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

--- End quote ---

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Then you claim to want smash-mouth football.

--- End quote ---

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone.
--- End quote ---

Want to bet?

--- End quote ---

1AA

12 drives....10 ended in a punt or turnover.....and this was versus ISUb.

Surely you can see the obvious deficiencies with the offense.

HappyPenguin:
Yep, O scored 10, gave up 7.

Well done

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 21, 2015, 05:30:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM ---Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

--- End quote ---

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

--- End quote ---

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone.
--- End quote ---

Want to bet?

--- End quote ---

1AA

12 drives....10 ended in a punt or turnover.....and this was versus ISUb.

Surely you can see the obvious deficiencies with the offense.

--- End quote ---

without doubt. However, your OC is your solution and you refuse to accept it. Your defense was torched by a QB for 110-yards, 2 rushing scores and 9 times for 1st-downs. ISU simply lined up and played smash-mouth ball and we did not expect that, so we caved in. What could be worse than YSU special teams coverage? They are the worst I have ever seen, yet I do not see anyone going on about that. You and 05 simply have an agenda ...heck what is the fat-man paying you off to seed his soil? All I want is for people to acknowledge that we have issues that do need to be addressed, that extend so far beyond the OC. You have a strong O-coordinator that can help solve the issue & you do not want to hear it. Fricken HS mentality. Our defensive game plan was to stop the passes on day where there was going to be very little passing ...just brilliant coaching there.

Montgomery has produced the most potent offenses in YSU history. Try asking him what needs done.

penguinpower:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Want to bet?

--- End quote ---

I agree with 05.  Sorry that is how it is.

ytowngirl:
Montgomery is the worst play caller I've seen in a long time.  He's about as bad as the current OSU OC and the University of Miami OC.  All teams that I haven't missed watching a game in many years.  This guy has regressed in his career from Miami U to Akron to YSU.  Some people need to move forward from the fact he coach Rapesberger.  I hope Pelini give him his pink slip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version