YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game: Guins vs ISU

<< < (9/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:
Angry caller on the 5th Quarter Show must be from either NE or ND.  The Pelini obsession is unreal.

Penguin Nation:
Program is being trolled.

YSUGO:
If the Reardon rumor is true we are in trouble if he can't make it at Kent why the f*** do we want him.  I seen him play no big deal.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM ---Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

--- End quote ---

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Then you claim to want smash-mouth football.

--- End quote ---

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone. He and Wells are the ones who ruined the game. I'm just pointing out the obvious. The defense held its own. Last couple years under Wolf its been oh the defense is god awful, yes so true. Now that Pelini turns the defense around, the offense STILL can't generate a drive to win a game and it's still on the defense?? Great throw by Wells into the ground on a wide open Ruiz in the end zone. Take the YSU tinted glasses off and open your eyes. Disgusting.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 05:12:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM ---Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

--- End quote ---

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Then you claim to want smash-mouth football.

--- End quote ---

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone.
--- End quote ---

Want to bet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version