YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ ISUb 11/20 1:05 pm

<< < (2/10) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
A win by South Dakota and Western Illinois would help our cause..still a long shot..This is what makes the Southern loss so difficult to take. We would more then likely be assured with a win over Indiana st and them without knocking off one of the top 3 in the conference

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 18, 2015, 07:51:19 PM ---tOSU took Whisky to the woodshed 59-0 in the BIG title game in December 2014, and the College Football Playoff selection committee was so impressed that tOSU was selected to enter the playoffs.

I believe that if YSU similarly wallops the Trees, the effort will be noticed by the FCS ADs comprising the selection committee.  YSU would be the fifth MVFC team selected, with the same # of at-large invitations as last year (ISUb was invited with a 4-4/7-5 record).

A long shot, but possible nonetheless.

--- End quote ---

I like the enthusiasm, not so sure we are even worthy. I think we looked pretty good against Ill St and NDSU, but other games not so much.

I am curious to see how the team responds this week, my hope is that they rally around each other and come out with something to prove. Time will tell.

Nice to see they are prone to sacks.

ysuguins4:
Let Ricky play the entire game.  Time to find out what he can do.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 19, 2015, 12:47:45 PM ---Let Ricky play the entire game.  Time to find out what he can do.

--- End quote ---

No.  We are not technically out of it.  If we curb stomp them it may get us in

paladin:
You serious ?  ;D ;D ;D

YSU is NOT going to the playoffs.    NDS, ILS and SDS are in.  UNI ? Maybe . Bo sealed their fate with last week-ends embarrassing episode.

Its delusional around here now !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version