YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ ISUb 11/20 1:05 pm

<< < (7/10) > >>

Penguin Nation:
There are a ton of 4 and 5 loss teams in the FCS.  Only two of them have a higher SOS than YSU...5-5 WIU (who we defeated at WIU) and 6-4 UNI.

http://www.masseyratings.com/rate.php?s=cf2015&sub=11605

UNI likely will be 7-4 and absolutely deserves to be in.  Even if WIU defeats SDSU....we should be picked over them because of the head-to-head win.

So, if ANY 6-5 team gets in, and the committee looks at SOS and not just record....we are the first one in as the fifth MVFC team (same # of at-larges as 2014).

But...gotta turn their heads away from a 7-4 team with hollow wins from a BS conference.  Gotta win big tomorrow.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
If the Big Sky and CAA both get 4 teams in..I will go crazy!!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 20, 2015, 01:04:15 PM ---Theres a new reason  for Penguin hate in case you haven't noticed.

Thank you, bean counter.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you will no longer be joining us?

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 20, 2015, 09:13:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: paladin on November 20, 2015, 01:04:15 PM ---Theres a new reason  for Penguin hate in case you haven't noticed.

Thank you, bean counter.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you will no longer be joining us?

--- End quote ---

Hey maybe we can trade him to NDSU for Lakes

DavedS:
I haven't had any problems with Lakes posts and I believe NDSU would gladly trade him as in the past many of their fans refused to claim him for their fan base and labelled him as a nut case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version