YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ ISUb 11/20 1:05 pm

<< < (3/10) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 19, 2015, 03:27:39 PM ---You serious ?  ;D ;D ;D

YSU is NOT going to the playoffs.    NDS, ILS and SDS are in.  UNI ? Maybe . Bo sealed their fate with last week-ends embarrassing episode.

Its delusional around here now !

--- End quote ---

There is a really small chance.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 19, 2015, 03:27:39 PM ---You serious ?  ;D ;D ;D

YSU is NOT going to the playoffs.    NDS, ILS and SDS are in.  UNI ? Maybe . Bo sealed their fate with last week-ends embarrassing episode.

Its delusional around here now !

--- End quote ---

Also we are ranked 17 in GPI which has been used by committee to measure team strength.  If we win, we will move up in the GPI.  Also the MEAC spot is now available because they are not going to participate in the playoffs.  Given that the MVFC is the best conference by a long shot and we should get at least 5 teams.  Remember they took a 6 win Sam Houston State team a year ago. If we smash Indiana State we have a chance. I have seen stranger from the committee.  Our losses were close and competitive (except against the bunnies)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Still were a better team then 5 loss Indiana st. from a year ago. When St.Francis beats Duquesne this Saturday and gets the auto bid that will be hard to take. 7-3 Citadel is still considered a at large possibly and play South Carolina this Saturday. Yes Fan what better way for ESPN to get exposure considering their financial difficulties

ValleyTalk:
Although if we win Saturday convincingly, there is no doubt we will have a higher GPI than quite a few 7-4 at-large teams in the field that we would have no problem beating up on. I am sure ESPN was hoping we could host a game for the Bo Show.

Regardless, I am looking forward to this game Saturday. I am expecting this team to be fired up and win by 14.

GO GUINS

ysufan0505:
Kiss playoffs goodbye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version