YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

<< < (2/12) > >>

Fromunda Cheese:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 02:47:53 PM ---There were times I wanted to leave the stands, and go onto the sidelines and check Heacock's pulse.  He was a sweet teddy bear, and how did that work out?

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

I sat behind a home bench at a WBB game when Bolden was HC, and that dude went off on his players, but not to anyone else.  Is that better? 

Much of this is being pumped up by those who hate YSU anyway, and anyone who has accomplished anything in life has pissed people off and made enemies.  This is a nonstory.

The government has devalued the currency through qualitative easing, and thereby ripping everybody off who is reading this.  Yet, we focus on some FB coach yelling.  FUBAR.

--- End quote ---

I believed the same thing for 6 1/2 years before the hard truth about what Pelini's personality was doing to the team smacked me upside the head.

You go on believing that, hopefully it doesn't take you 6 1/2 years to realize your coach will cut off his nose to spite his face over and over and over and over.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Fromunda Cheese on November 16, 2015, 03:13:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 02:47:53 PM ---There were times I wanted to leave the stands, and go onto the sidelines and check Heacock's pulse.  He was a sweet teddy bear, and how did that work out?

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

I sat behind a home bench at a WBB game when Bolden was HC, and that dude went off on his players, but not to anyone else.  Is that better? 

Much of this is being pumped up by those who hate YSU anyway, and anyone who has accomplished anything in life has pissed people off and made enemies.  This is a nonstory.

The government has devalued the currency through qualitative easing, and thereby ripping everybody off who is reading this.  Yet, we focus on some FB coach yelling.  FUBAR.

--- End quote ---

I believed the same thing for 6 1/2 years before the hard truth about what Pelini's personality was doing to the team smacked me upside the head.

You go on believing that, hopefully it doesn't take you 6 1/2 years to realize your coach will cut off his nose to spite his face over and over and over and over.

--- End quote ---

Why do you care?

Bisonbacker:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 03:18:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why do you care?

--- End quote ---

I commented as a fan of the MVFC.  I already said he's a good coach but his people skills suck.  If you like having that kind of person yelling at referees saying "You F*&KING Coward" represent your school knock yoruself out.  Kind of screams hypocrite when all we tell these young men about how they have to act and stay out of trouble to be on college football teams yet you allow a head coach to act like that. 

If you don't care then you are either an idiot, a hypocrite or both.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Bisonbacker on November 16, 2015, 03:26:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 03:18:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Why do you care?

--- End quote ---

I commented as a fan of the MVFC.  I already said he's a good coach but his people skills suck.  If you like having that kind of person yelling at referees saying "You F*&KING Coward" represent your school knock yoruself out.  Kind of screams hypocrite when all we tell these young men about how they have to act and stay out of trouble to be on college football teams yet you allow a head coach to act like that. 

If you don't care then you are either an idiot, a hypocrite or both.

--- End quote ---

Coaches yell.  This is way overblown.  It's interesting that you'd spend time disrespecting myself and our coach.  It's pathetic that you have the time to troll about this on a visitor's board.  Not much else to do in ma's basement?

Bisonbacker:
Yeah the kind of amateur childish reply I'd expect of you.  Hope you enjoy your coach and all the fame he brings your favorite college. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version