YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

<< < (7/12) > >>

paladin:
I told you this coaching gig was going to be a comedy.  But here is where it WON'T be funny -- the MVFC has already reprimanded Bo in his first season. He had a reputation in big time ball that carried over in officiating circles that may have had Nebraska hurt in some big games ( no, beating the bottom of the Big 10 doesn't count) when ranked teams played him. Now, you have him starting a new rep with FCS refs and it surely will come back to bite him. Lastly, I' m already  on record labeling his first recruit  class a stinker. Another and the losing seasons will start to pile up. Parents will not want their son playing for someone who berates his players as badly as Bo does. Disagree if you wish, but we will revisit this issue.................................................................................... I guarantee it !

And now, on with the comedy !  8)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Don't worry Paladin I'm on record as well. I don't have a problem with a coach that yells. What I'm concerned with is several coaches started following Bo's example(especially Carl) and we lost focus on the in game management at hand and should've called a time out. The body language of some of the recruits and players if anyone was watching speaks volumes. Ruiz was looking at Bo with his hands on his hips in disbelief and the same could be said for many others. I'm not trying to dramatize anything but just trying to make a point. And some expect a top dual threat Qb similar to Vad Lee to transfer here..good luck with that!!

IAA Fan:
We have absolutely no need for a transfer QB at this point. Also, Ruiz was upset because he was being targeted & getting no help. That is why we switched to Webb. However, Ruiz did punch it through a few times & I wished he would have been left in on that on series, but then Webb made me eat my wish with a 40+ yard run.

BTW, Wolf never had a recruiting visit as large as I saw Saturday & the letter-man's jackets were from good programs ...especially PA. That was the largest since early 2000's, when we were living off of being the former home of Jim Tressel. This is clearly because of Bo Pelini & you are fooling yourself to think it is anything else. Although I am sure that having JT as a new president does not go unnoticed by these kids and their parents.

ysuseasonticket:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 17, 2015, 02:55:38 PM ---BTW, Wolf never had a recruiting visit as large as I saw Saturday & the letter-man's jackets were from good programs ...especially PA. That was the largest since early 2000's, when we were living off of being the former home of Jim Tressel. This is clearly because of Bo Pelini & you are fooling yourself to think it is anything else. Although I am sure that having JT as a new president does not go unnoticed by these kids and their parents.

--- End quote ---

I saw 3 or 4 from Pickerington, Ohio in the concession area and a bunch of locals (Mooney and Hubbard sitting together).

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on November 17, 2015, 03:07:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 17, 2015, 02:55:38 PM ---BTW, Wolf never had a recruiting visit as large as I saw Saturday & the letter-man's jackets were from good programs ...especially PA. That was the largest since early 2000's, when we were living off of being the former home of Jim Tressel. This is clearly because of Bo Pelini & you are fooling yourself to think it is anything else. Although I am sure that having JT as a new president does not go unnoticed by these kids and their parents.

--- End quote ---

I saw 3 or 4 from Pickerington, Ohio in the concession area and a bunch of locals (Mooney and Hubbard sitting together).

--- End quote ---

Pickerington is some serious central Ohio football. Strong sports in general,  I know one forward that Slocum offered is from Central.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version