YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

<< < (5/12) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 16, 2015, 07:06:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 05:53:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 16, 2015, 05:37:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 04:39:36 PM ---lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

--- End quote ---

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

--- End quote ---

Caption contest:

"If I ever see you feed my cat Skittles again.......!"

--- End quote ---

Did you say I have bad breath? Carl gave me some Spearmint, is it better?

--- End quote ---

What do I care, I am going back to Youngstown next year and it's gonna cost you 7.2 million to get rid of me.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 05:53:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 16, 2015, 05:37:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 04:39:36 PM ---lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

--- End quote ---

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

--- End quote ---

Caption contest:

"If I ever see you feed my cat Skittles again.......!"

--- End quote ---

Funny!

ytowngirl:
Who cares.  Ron Moschella used to scream and throw stuff when I played high school basketball.  He is one of the winningest girls basketball coach in Ohio.  The refs were awful and frankly I'd be pissed as f too.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Penguin Playbook was very odd tonight. Bob did his job and ask the questions but Bo didn't want to get into it and he has that right. Bob did say that the M.V.C. league office confirmed it was pass interference.. On to Indiana St.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytowngirl on November 16, 2015, 08:42:24 PM ---Who cares.  Ron Moschella used to scream and throw stuff when I played high school basketball.  He is one of the winningest girls basketball coach in Ohio.  The refs were awful and frankly I'd be pissed as f too.

--- End quote ---

You go girl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version