YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

<< < (4/12) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 16, 2015, 05:37:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 04:39:36 PM ---lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

--- End quote ---

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

--- End quote ---

Caption contest:

"If I ever see you feed my cat Skittles again.......!"

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 05:53:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 16, 2015, 05:37:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 04:39:36 PM ---lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

--- End quote ---

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

--- End quote ---

Caption contest:

"If I ever see you feed my cat Skittles again.......!"

--- End quote ---

Did you say I have bad breath? Carl gave me some Spearmint, is it better?

IAA Fan:
I took them down because it slows the board down. Somehow my filter was removed. Links are not quite as bad though.

YSUGO:
Again you have to love Bo for his passion.  i don't have a problem with his coaching style. It's old school and he wants kids to be accountable.   Let the coaches do their job and if parents or whatever don't want to hear whatever move your seat.   As for the anti- Bo stuff who cares.

penguinpower:
Here is the way I feel about it.  I think he freaking crazy and I don't mind it as long as he craziness doesn't cost us a chance at winning a game.  Woody Hays type of crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version