YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

<< < (3/12) > >>

IAA Fan:
All things being equal, you would probably not take Bo; but things are NOT even close to equal. Just as I feel that Montgomery has no equal at this level, neither does Bo.

So Look. As along as he wants to stay, I am okay with it. Could have done without Carl ...but we all knew that he was coming as well ...when he appointed Stoops as DC. We will never see Bo's caliber of a coach any other way but to take the good with the bad and as long as Nebraka is willing to pay him ...I am happy. There are just too many upsides to look at it any other way. If you need an example, just look at Sadurday's recruiting day ...it was quite impressive and I heard that we had kids show that were way above expectations. Did any of you WPA guys you see all of those kids from the greater Allegheny area? It may be hard for many to believe, but we do have both Stoops brothers coaching here & that would be impressive for a Big-10 or Big-12 school.

Also, Nation, Pelini has made comments to players ...I sit very close & heard every word. The woman behind me yelled at Bo to remember that that is someone's son. It was very bad that one time & acceptable (to me anyway) the second time. The second time he isolated the player ...the first time it was toward a player sitting on a crowded bench ...then Bo backtracked and pretended that he was talking to the whole bench.

YSU FAN#34:
Ok honest question here.  I mean, please throw away everything we (ysu/ndsu fans) have been arguing about since saturday.  Why is there so much hatred for YSU from you guys and uni fans?  Was it something one of our fans said on ags years ago?  I really, honestly, genuinely dont get it.  I mean ok, next team we play we bash and talk trash and whatever.  But what is the purpose coming back to our board to post?  Ok so the PI call was legit. Is bisonville not the appropriate place to talk about us. Its our board for our fans to argue and debate.  So what is your obsession that brings you guys here?  Just like the whole fan thing.  Dear god let that die already.  Even our fans.  Stop posting on ags already about our fans.  IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!  Bison fans love the bison.  Our fans could care less less about ysu. Let it die. Whats next?  Why do you care so passionately about our coach and why we dont have fans etc.  Seriously, what gives?  Or do you do this with every team? 

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 02:47:53 PM ---

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...

--- End quote ---

And I would say telling the Nebraska fans to "f--- off" would constitute yelling at them.  JMO

Penguin Nation:
lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 04:39:36 PM ---lol....that last pic.

The entire paragraph:

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

--- End quote ---

Not sure why they were all taken down, but this was the worst to a player....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version