YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bo

(1/12) > >>

paladin:
I'm still laughing ............................ I told all when Bo was hired that this would be a comedy. Game on the  line and Bo throws  one of his famous tantrums getting multiple penalties. You ain't seen nothing yet !  ;D

JP21:
Paladin was right, it turned into a circus.  I am not surprised though that is who Bo is typical Youngstown hot head.  It will continue to cost us games and I don't see it changing.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I can't wait to listen to Penguin Playbook radio show tonight. I think Bo should apologize to his team and to the public on the broadcast, but more then likely that will never happen. Strollo knew full well of the risks involved when he hired Bo

paladin:
BTW, the playoffs are gone for this year. But even bigger, YSU is staring   a losing season in the face this week-end if they lose. Will Bo have them ready ? Or is there another Bo tantrum on the  horizon ?  8)

Penguin Nation:
There were times I wanted to leave the stands, and go onto the sidelines and check Heacock's pulse.  He was a sweet teddy bear, and how did that work out?

I've never seen BP yell at players, other coaches, fans, vendors, students.  Nope.  Just officials...and only when they made bad calls.  If he was a raving, out of control lunatic, then how could he so effectively direct his anger? (yes, I've heard the NE stories).

I sat behind a home bench at a WBB game when Bolden was HC, and that dude went off on his players, but not to anyone else.  Is that better? 

Much of this is being pumped up by those who hate YSU anyway, and anyone who has accomplished anything in life has pissed people off and made enemies.  This is a nonstory.

The government has devalued the currency through qualitative easing, and thereby ripping everybody off who is reading this.  Yet, we focus on some FB coach yelling.  FUBAR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version