YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pass Interference?

<< < (12/16) > >>

YSU FAN#34:
Well help me then.  The point here is that your opinion about how our fans deal with a situation is our problem. Sharing your opinions about we deal them is fine...i guess. But you have a knack of throwing your sarcasm into it and it's unnecessary. And thats what makes you a typical bison fan.  It is my assertion that a typical bison fan would log onto another teams board and continue to mock everything.  Especially after a loss.  What part of b****ing and moaning and whining on our board about our team is completely within reason do you not understand.  My point is STFU and go to bisonville or ags. 

I am not missing any points.  You are.  And sure a snickers sounds good.  You buying?

TennBison:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:39:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: TennBison on November 17, 2015, 06:18:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 04:42:27 PM ---You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

--- End quote ---
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!

--- End quote ---
I did not try to debunk anything from that YSU fan on his accounts of what he said happened on the sideline...........I just made it clear that I find it hard to believe what he said. So basically I don't believe him as his story sounds fishy to me. And he still has yet to respond as to how he would have sideline/field access. Almost always those passes are for VIPs. So he gives no account of how he is able to get there.

YSU FAN#34:
Btw...we did, in fact, choose your option 4.  Yet you are still unhappy that we chose something you suggested. 

TYPICAL. BISON. FAN!!!

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 17, 2015, 07:32:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:39:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: TennBison on November 17, 2015, 06:18:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 04:42:27 PM ---You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

--- End quote ---
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!

--- End quote ---
I did not try to debunk anything from that YSU fan on his accounts of what he said happened on the sideline...........I just made it clear that I find it hard to believe what he said. So basically I don't believe him as his story sounds fishy to me. And he still has yet to respond as to how he would have sideline/field access. Almost always those passes are for VIPs. So he gives no account of how he is able to get there.

--- End quote ---

Tell ya what.  If you be kind enough to tell me how to post pics and videos. Haha. I swear to god i dont know how.  Ill show you pics of the game, video of Hyme's run (he was not out of bounds by the way) a pic of the pass itself.  And a few more for good measure.

penguinpower:
I've been wondering that too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version