YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pass Interference?

<< < (11/16) > >>

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 17, 2015, 06:18:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 04:42:27 PM ---You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

--- End quote ---
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:39:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 04:42:27 PM ---You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

--- End quote ---
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!

--- End quote ---

I am referring, of course, to my post about the reporter.  So you find it impossible to respond about an accusation from one of your fans of which you have no knowledge, yet you have zero problems responding to mine.

Again, more of the same from a typical bison fan.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:44:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am referring, of course, to my post about the reporter.  So you find it impossible to respond about an accusation from one of your fans of which you have no knowledge, yet you have zero problems responding to mine.

--- End quote ---

So you are lumping all NDSU fans into one group based on what again?
Try judging people as individuals for a change. 
Posting blanket statements like the above is pretty sh**ty of you.

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:49:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

[/quote

So let me get this straight.  You have suggested that OUR fans in OUR stadium should deal with YOUR unruly fans by telling OUR fans they should move 10 seats elsewhere.  Then, you suggest, on our board, what the appropriate action YOU would take.  Then get upset that we whine about it on our board. 

Sounds to me i am right.  No blanket accusations.  You are falling right in line.  But thanks!
--- End quote ---

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:56:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:49:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

[/quote

So let me get this straight.  You have suggested that OUR fans in OUR stadium should deal with YOUR unruly fans by telling OUR fans they should move 10 seats elsewhere.  Then, you suggest, on our board, what the appropriate action YOU would take.  Then get upset that we whine about it on our board. 

Sounds to me i am right.  No blanket accusations.  You are falling right in line.  But thanks!

--- End quote ---

No, you completely missed the point again.  It's kind of a trend with you.
I listed tha available options in that situation.
I suggested the option any reasonable human would take.

You need a Snicker bar bro?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version