YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pass Interference?

<< < (3/16) > >>

IAA Fan:
I was right behind them #34. It was 2 things ...really only one of them was being rude ...had a bit to drink. They actually walked off when the police came to search their drinks and tickets, so I suspect they did not belong there. I just wanted them to go so I could watch the game. Students should be isolated for a reason and they showed us why ...LOL

Penguin Nation:
I used to live in a suburb of MSP for almost 10 years.  There is a HUGE cultural difference (and not in a good way) to any other place I've lived, and I've moved around a lot.

One example comes to mind.  I used to go to Wild games, and stopped because I got tired of hearing the "F" word constantly.  I'd fly to Ytown and go to SteelHounds games.....never head the F word once.

Does this apply to neighboring ND?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 16, 2015, 06:40:36 PM ---I used to live in a suburb of MSP for almost 10 years.  There is a HUGE cultural difference (and not in a good way) to any other place I've lived, and I've moved around a lot.

One example comes to mind.  I used to go to Wild games, and stopped because I got tired of hearing the "F" word constantly.  I'd fly to Ytown and go to SteelHounds games.....never head the F word once.

Does this apply to neighboring ND?  Maybe.  Maybe not.

--- End quote ---

What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort....

This is from GOB1SON on Bisonville. He was at the game.

Originally Posted by BisonFan02
Do you mind if I borrow this quote/info for AGS?

Knock yourself out.

Maybe it will get read by the congenial fans the turned and spoke to me and my wife after the PI call and told us to take our paid for refs and to get to get the **** out of their stadium. Or the nice gentleman getting into his car that yelled, once again with two ladies present, "I hope you are happy you pieces of ****".

I have been to a lot of football games all over the country, and I have heard of such behavior (and sometimes, Bison fans have been accused of it) but this is the first time I have seen it like this. I was scared to leave my wife's side for fear someone was going to get into her grill and then I would end up in jail in Ohio.

Oh, one last little tidbit, the nice lady who was all dressed in red sitting two rows in front of us, well her husband's name was Steve and he was one of the officials. I know this because her whole family, also dressed in red, was yelling "STEVE" the whole fricking game trying to get him to look up into the stands. And guess what!?! He was the official that threw the PI flag.

I did not just make that up. The official, that threw the PI flag, his wife was sitting two rows in front of us dressed in Youngstown State gear.

IAA Fan:
So what NDSUSR? I am not getting what you are saying? If his name truly was Steve ...it was either Steve Madden, Steve Irwin or Steven Quayle. MAdden is the one that does Buckeye games. I can see him calling YSU games, as the Buckeyes were away. I bet the MVFC pays pretty well.

If I may say one thing to all Bison fans ..and to anyone that comes to the Ice Castle. YSU fans have long been known to be a little over the top.  Western Kentucky coach Harbaugh said it best about YSU fans. They are the most educated fans in the game and they do not miss a thing. 

This poster will take that one-step further and say that we know how to get flags pulled and put away. So we are not the loudest, or the most obnoxious ...just the best. We call players out on the field. There was a corner from FLAMU that would put his hands all over the receiver longs after the 5-yards and the officials would not say a word. We looked up his name in the program, walked down to the rail and let the player have it; then told the official that he better start calling it. The guy did it once more and we finally got a flag. Then the CB started lining up on the opposite side ...so we taunted him for being a coward. We were not vulgar, or anything close to that. We just wanted the player to know that we saw what he was doing, even if the officials didn't. I saw a lttle of that this past Saturday and it felt good.

In addition, our average fan is much older than most other teams. I am almost 50 and I am no where's near the oldest around the area where I sit. So we are not going to be quite as rowdy (or tolerant of rowdiness) as you might see in other schools.

You Bison fans are almost as bad as those JMU fans from 10-years ago ...they came on this board and posted for what seemed to be 2-years after what they felt was a bad spot in a play-off game. LOL

YSU FAN#34:
C'mon NDSUSR, answer the question.  Why do so many of you hate YSU so much?  I dont get it.  We are and have been irrelevent for 15 years.  So why do we take up so much of your energy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version