YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Lets be clear about this

<< < (8/10) > >>

YSU FAN#34:
Of course there is no intelligent conversation here.  But yet you have been here for 2 or 3 days.  Took ya a while to figure that out.  See ya!!!

DavedS:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:52:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:46:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:43:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 17, 2015, 05:47:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 04:36:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on November 17, 2015, 02:51:20 PM ---Anybody sit in section 4 and see the Bison fan in about row 10 standing up drinking a beer right before kickoff? After the start of the game people started yelling for him and his girlfriend and /or sister to sit down because they were obstructing some people's view but instead he just turned around facing everybody behind him fanning his open arms just to taunt them. There were more Bison fans in the first or second row standing in front of some little kids who actually had to move just to watch the game.

What's up with the standing? Are they taught that on the prairie to be rude? You can tell by their attitudes they thought the game would be over by the middle of the first quarter...... ;D

--- End quote ---

13,000 open seats.  If it annoyd them that much they could have move 10 seats in any direction.

--- End quote ---

Yea that makes sense, I am sitting in my seats and because some disrespectful drunk is being a jerk, I should be the one to move.

Do you bison fans even think before you respond, just more proof that your fans are no better or worse then others. Albeit a lot more arrogant.

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
1. Move and end the problem.
2. Sit there and put up with it.
3. Kick his a$$.
4. Have him removed by security.
5. Do nothing then go on the forums and complain about it.

Which option(s) seem to be the logical one(s)?
Yet option 5 was somehow the decision that was made.

--- End quote ---

Well, it is OUR forum.  How about you practice what you preach.  You may want to start with number 1.

--- End quote ---

Ok, got it.  You have no rebuttal, so all you have to say is gtfo. 
Once I hear that DavedS is able to login to BV I probably will choose option 1.
Not much intelligent discussion happening around here to stay for anyway.

--- End quote ---
DavedS is able to log in to Bisonville but is not allowed to post--if they decide to let me I will probably post sometime next year before the game with YSU and if I do post it won't be anything ignorant or derogatory towards NDSU--I've been a member of Panthernation for years and haven't posted anything offensive although a few of their posters there as well as on AGS are nothing but clownz in my estimation but all fan bases have their share of 'em,some more than others.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 17, 2015, 07:43:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:52:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:46:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on November 17, 2015, 02:51:20 PM ---Anybody sit in section 4 and see the Bison fan in about row 10 standing up drinking a beer right before kickoff? After the start of the game people started yelling for him and his girlfriend and /or sister to sit down because they were obstructing some people's view but instead he just turned around facing everybody behind him fanning his open arms just to taunt them. There were more Bison fans in the first or second row standing in front of some little kids who actually had to move just to watch the game.

What's up with the standing? Are they taught that on the prairie to be rude? You can tell by their attitudes they thought the game would be over by the middle of the first quarter...... ;D

--- End quote ---

13,000 open seats.  If it annoyd them that much they could have move 10 seats in any direction.

--- End quote ---

Yea that makes sense, I am sitting in my seats and because some disrespectful drunk is being a jerk, I should be the one to move.

Do you bison fans even think before you respond, just more proof that your fans are no better or worse then others. Albeit a lot more arrogant.

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
3. Kick his a$$.

--- End quote ---

Well, it is OUR forum.  How about you practice what you preach.  You may want to start with number 1.

--- End quote ---

Ok, got it.  You have no rebuttal, so all you have to say is gtfo. 
Once I hear that DavedS is able to login to BV I probably will choose option 1.
Not much intelligent discussion happening around here to stay for anyway.

--- End quote ---
DavedS is able to log in to Bisonville but is not allowed to post--if they decide to let me I will probably post sometime next year before the game with YSU and if I do post it won't be anything ignorant or derogatory towards NDSU--I've been a member of Panthernation for years and haven't posted anything offensive although a few of their posters there as well as on AGS are nothing but clownz in my estimation but all fan bases have their share of 'em,some more than others.

--- End quote ---

Did you ever get an email to reply to with the verify link?

guinpen:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
3. Kick his a$$.

--- End quote ---

NDSU, the correct response for you would have been to apologize for the behavior of your fellow bison fan and assure us that not all bison fans are like that. That would have been smart and classy, you chose neither.

But keep posting, keep trying.

guinpen:
It has been fun but time to move on, my best to all you Bison fans out there. Time to think about ISUb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version