YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Lets be clear about this

<< < (7/10) > >>

IAA Fan:
That is what the older gentleman said them ...he said "we don't do that here" and I suggested the visitor's side or GA seating. They were sitting in a section that is almost exclusively player/staff families and faculty (my father is faculty). In the better seating you are almost always going to have elderly. as they have been ticket-holders for so long. At the end of the day it is just not nice to criticize your hosts, get in trouble and leave another group of fans to "take the wrap" LOL. Who am I to talk, I have had on too many before.

On a semi-relates topic, does anyone know if it is a conference rule about possession of alcohol in the stands? Some are saying it is part of the state licensing ...others say YSU is responsible. I am wondering if it is not the MVFC; back when it was the GFC (and before) I swear we sold beer in Stambaugh.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 04:36:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on November 17, 2015, 02:51:20 PM ---Anybody sit in section 4 and see the Bison fan in about row 10 standing up drinking a beer right before kickoff? After the start of the game people started yelling for him and his girlfriend and /or sister to sit down because they were obstructing some people's view but instead he just turned around facing everybody behind him fanning his open arms just to taunt them. There were more Bison fans in the first or second row standing in front of some little kids who actually had to move just to watch the game.

What's up with the standing? Are they taught that on the prairie to be rude? You can tell by their attitudes they thought the game would be over by the middle of the first quarter...... ;D

--- End quote ---

13,000 open seats.  If it annoyd them that much they could have move 10 seats in any direction.

--- End quote ---

Yea that makes sense, I am sitting in my seats and because some disrespectful drunk is being a jerk, I should be the one to move.

Do you bison fans even think before you respond, just more proof that your fans are no better or worse then others. Albeit a lot more arrogant.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 17, 2015, 05:47:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuseasonticket on November 17, 2015, 02:51:20 PM ---Anybody sit in section 4 and see the Bison fan in about row 10 standing up drinking a beer right before kickoff? After the start of the game people started yelling for him and his girlfriend and /or sister to sit down because they were obstructing some people's view but instead he just turned around facing everybody behind him fanning his open arms just to taunt them. There were more Bison fans in the first or second row standing in front of some little kids who actually had to move just to watch the game.

What's up with the standing? Are they taught that on the prairie to be rude? You can tell by their attitudes they thought the game would be over by the middle of the first quarter...... ;D

--- End quote ---

13,000 open seats.  If it annoyd them that much they could have move 10 seats in any direction.

--- End quote ---

Yea that makes sense, I am sitting in my seats and because some disrespectful drunk is being a jerk, I should be the one to move.

Do you bison fans even think before you respond, just more proof that your fans are no better or worse then others. Albeit a lot more arrogant.

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
1. Move and end the problem.
2. Sit there and put up with it.
3. Kick his ass.
4. Have him removed by security.
5. Do nothing then go on the forums and complain about it.

Which option(s) seem to be the logical one(s)?
Yet option 5 was somehow the decision that was made.

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:43:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
3. Kick his a$$.

--- End quote ---

Well, it is OUR forum.  How about you practice what you preach.  You may want to start with number 1.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on November 17, 2015, 06:46:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 17, 2015, 06:43:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok lets break this down.

Options:
3. Kick his a$$.

--- End quote ---

Well, it is OUR forum.  How about you practice what you preach.  You may want to start with number 1.

--- End quote ---

Ok, got it.  You have no rebuttal, so all you have to say is gtfo. 
Once I hear that DavedS is able to login to BV I probably will choose option 1.
Not much intelligent discussion happening around here to stay for anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version