YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Message to North Dakota State fans who want to tailgate at YSU!

<< < (4/8) > >>

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: JP21 on November 12, 2015, 02:16:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on November 11, 2015, 05:01:50 PM ---Right now NDSU is on a real roll, best FCS roll ever, but it wasn't always that way and will not always be this way either.  Before we pound Youngstown into the ground, and beat Penguin fans to death, the economic situation has crushed YO more than any city I know.  Population is down more than half and poverty has doubled and look at attendance so far this year:
                                                Home   Away
Sep 12, 2015    ROBERT MORRIS     16622    
Sep 19, 2015    SAINT FRANCIS     17428    
Oct 03, 2015    at South Dakota               10015
Oct 10, 2015    #4 ILLINOIS STATE     17715    
Oct 17, 2015    #7 SOUTH D STATE    14974    
Oct 24, 2015    at Southern Illinois                 8459
Oct 31, 2015    at #23 Western Illinois        2610
Nov 07, 2015    MISSOURI STATE     11077   
I believe the last time we played NDSU in ND the attendance was 13,164 or less that we drew for St. F.
Yes they are averaging 18K and we are only 13K but 13K is a lot better than most FCS.

--- End quote ---

There is no way there was 11,000 people at that YSU Misery State game last week. The athletic department clearly goes by what tickets were sold not how many people actually showed.

--- End quote ---
So does every other school. Hell the Indians have noticeable differences as well.

go guins:
Happy Penguin, "DON'T FORGET WE AREN'T CLIMATE CONTROLLED"??? You're kidding?  All this time and I never noticed the rain and cold! 
Every team in sport reports tickets sold, not people through the turnstiles.  NDSU does the very same thing too.  The INDIANS do this?  I've been to tribe games when they reported 12,000 that I know I could have gone around the stadium and shake the hand of every person actually in a seat!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 12, 2015, 08:29:42 AM ---Happy Penguin, "DON'T FORGET WE AREN'T CLIMATE CONTROLLED"??? You're kidding?  All this time and I never noticed the rain and cold! 
Every team in sport reports tickets sold, not people through the turnstiles.  NDSU does the very same thing too.  The INDIANS do this?  I've been to tribe games when they reported 12,000 that I know I could have gone around the stadium and shake the hand of every person actually in a seat!

--- End quote ---

Some people in our conference don't have to contend with the elements. Just saying....

go guins:

--- Quote ---
Some people in our conference don't have to contend with the elements. Just saying....

--- End quote ---

I understand.  That's why we should dump MVFC and join the league with Dayton in the Pioneer league!   How about San Diego instead of North Dakota and Jacksonville instead of South Dakota? 

IAA Fan:
Guys, it is a standard ...so let it go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version