YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Nwadiogbu and Squiric

(1/3) > >>

ysuguins4:
Anyone know the status of these two?  They were both listed on the depth chart for Saturday's game, but haven't played in the last two games, and I did not see either one on the sidelines Saturday.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 09, 2015, 12:31:25 PM ---Anyone know the status of these two?  They were both listed on the depth chart for Saturday's game, but haven't played in the last two games, and I did not see either one on the sidelines Saturday.

--- End quote ---

Bam still bothered by hamstring issues.
Cody has shoulder problems.
I think they were intentionally held out last Saturday.

IAA Fan:
Anyone coming back on the o-line? If we do not get at least two back, we are sunk.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 09, 2015, 09:53:30 PM ---Anyone coming back on the o-line? If we do not get at least two back, we are sunk.

--- End quote ---

I thought I heard Brock could not pass the concussion computer test - which is difficult in it's own right.
Cole's back is not healing but I have never heard what the issues were or treatment
Not looking good for them for this Saturday, but this is Monday and no practice today.

ysufan0505:
I thought the O-Line has looked the best its looked all year these last 2 games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version