YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

STUDENT SECTION

<< < (2/4) > >>

The YO Show:
Ill be doing my best to encourage people (more emphasis on students) to come. Convinced 6 YSU grads I work with to come today. More importantly, I will actually carry through with trying to get students  to cheer the team as they enter the field.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 03:07:57 PM ---its at the END of the ANTHEM.  get it right.. haha.

--- End quote ---

Ironic, if I recall this is the team that cannot get the words to the ANTHEM correct, get it right.. haha

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 02:18:14 PM ---at 2013 NDSU game the YSU Student section was drunk as heck & pretty vulgar.  Will there be a repeat of that this saturday?

(im not saying there's anything wrong with that.  ;D )

--- End quote ---

Yes.

lakesbison:
I-AA  party on wayne!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on November 09, 2015, 06:02:46 PM ---Ill be doing my best to encourage people (more emphasis on students) to come. Convinced 6 YSU grads I work with to come today. More importantly, I will actually carry through with trying to get students  to cheer the team as they enter the field.

--- End quote ---
I will be flying in again to watch the game with my daughter that is also a student at Y.S.U...I will be down in the corner observing..get your crew ready!! The team needs you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version