YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

QB Thread

<< < (12/16) > >>

DavedS:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on November 14, 2015, 08:21:29 AM ---I personally think it's been impressive what the offense has been able to accomplish considering the adversity and obstacles they have faced

--- End quote ---
With our crippled O-Line there was a chance that the game could get even uglier than NDSU's beatdown of WIU last week(59-7)--a few better punts and a few less dropped passes and this was ours--you can't make mistakes like that against a team that has won 4 straight NC's and expect to win.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: paladin on November 16, 2015, 01:35:36 PM ---Let me "point out " Monty's "skill" at QB recruiting  -- he recruited the kid who transfered to the Rock ( he was a H.S. WING T QB, bootlegs, etc.), Davis, who was a dual threat ( running & passing ) and Wells, who was a passing QB in a Spread. What do all 3 have in common  for YSU's O ?  Add in the kid from Urbana. How does that relate to YSU's O ? I could go on and on.

--- End quote ---

Please do, because you certainly have not made a single point so far.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 16, 2015, 03:43:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: paladin on November 16, 2015, 01:35:36 PM ---Let me "point out " Monty's "skill" at QB recruiting  -- he recruited the kid who transfered to the Rock ( he was a H.S. WING T QB, bootlegs, etc.), Davis, who was a dual threat ( running & passing ) and Wells, who was a passing QB in a Spread. What do all 3 have in common  for YSU's O ?  Add in the kid from Urbana. How does that relate to YSU's O ? I could go on and on.

--- End quote ---

Please do, because you certainly have not made a single point so far.

--- End quote ---

smile

peteonastick:
I can guarantee that next years starting QB is not on this years roster.  Plain and simple. 

GO GUINS

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Bo likes Shane Montgomery and the job he does. I think Monty stays and it will be a open competition in the spring between Davis and Wells. If anything they will go the transfer route for added depth at wide receiver. Starting all over with a New system/coordinator/ quarterback could take years to develop. Your better off to stick with what you have especially being as competitive as they have been in the Missouri this season 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version