YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

QB Thread

<< < (7/16) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Is Tanner Garry back with the Team? I see he is back on the roster

go guins:
That would be great.  Nice to have our preseason all-america selection back with the program!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 12, 2015, 08:32:13 AM ---That would be great.  Nice to have our preseason all-america selection back with the program!

--- End quote ---

LOL I forgot about that

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 11, 2015, 09:01:06 AM ---I rooted for Jeff Ryan every game, but now that he is "history" at YSU, he was a showboat, and not a winner and I was glad to see him go.
--- End quote ---

Ryan would have picked up the 2 point conversion against ILS by sacrificing his body, as opposed to going to the ground at the 1/2 yard line without ever being touched.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on November 12, 2015, 12:30:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on November 11, 2015, 09:01:06 AM ---I rooted for Jeff Ryan every game, but now that he is "history" at YSU, he was a showboat, and not a winner and I was glad to see him go.
--- End quote ---

Ryan would have picked up the 2 point conversion against ILS by sacrificing his body, as opposed to going to the ground at the 1/2 yard line without ever being touched.

--- End quote ---
You have to score the TD before anybody goes for anything!  If that's all you have to offer, you're a sad case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version