YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (17/34) > >>

ValleyTalk:
This is certainly not insurmountable. If it was, I think NDSU would be favored by more than just 7 points.

The key to me is forcing NDSU into throwing the ball. If they establish the run, it could be a long day. If we force them to beat us through the air, we have a chance.

Hoping the fans show up and make it a good environment. Can ill afford to sit on your hands on third down.

lakesbison:
NDSU -7 1/2 and moving http://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx#al_26

NDSU will try and run the ball, and they will be patient and keep trying until the 2nd half.

NDSU always seems to fall behind early on the road, then rally and win in 2nd half.

Good luck, talk with ya'll on here during the game.

Penguin Nation:
I think YSU is now improved vs the team that lost by single scores to Pitt and ISUr (although the current NDSU team has improved since USD).  There is more at stake for YSU than NDSU.  If we contain the run D, force them to face our pass D, and don't commit turnovers, this should be a win. 

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 14, 2015, 11:02:53 AM ---I think YSU is now improved vs the team that lost by single scores to Pitt and ISUr (although the current NDSU team has improved since USD).  There is more at stake for YSU than NDSU.  If we contain the run D, force them to face our pass D, and don't commit turnovers, this should be a win.

--- End quote ---

Our OL is a patch job right now.  Their DL is play at its best.  I think we will lose by 2 TD at least.  I hope I'm wrong.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 14, 2015, 11:05:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 14, 2015, 11:02:53 AM ---I think YSU is now improved vs the team that lost by single scores to Pitt and ISUr (although the current NDSU team has improved since USD).  There is more at stake for YSU than NDSU.  If we contain the run D, force them to face our pass D, and don't commit turnovers, this should be a win.

--- End quote ---

Our OL is a patch job right now.  Their DL is play at its best.  I think we will lose by 2 TD at least.  I hope I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping that's where #12 comes in.  Frankly, if the first series doesn't at least sustain a nice drive, I'd put him in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version