YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (12/34) > >>

go guins:
Yes we know about you, and frankly my dear, we don't give a damn.  And we don't give a damn for the whole states of the Dakotas.  (Or that other useless frozen tundra state up north) I have no idea why we split up two homogeneous lumps of wasteland into 2 states giving you 4 US Senators vs the great heartland state of Ohio.  Based on population we should have 15 senators!  (and CA 48!)  I say, "let's go back to 49 and have only Dakota!

lakesbison:
wait a Youngstown person calling North Dakota a wasteland?  holy cmon dude.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/621-W-Delason-Ave-Youngstown-OH-44511/34847314_zpid/

^^ We were going to get a hotel, but might as well offer $3000 with my oil money this weekend and party here :)

GO BISON!

lakesbison:
OK. Back to the game... ;D

will Bo Pelini pull out any tricks for this game?  any new wrinkles?  your thoughts.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 11, 2015, 04:02:56 PM ---OK. Back to the game... ;D

will Bo Pelini pull out any tricks for this game?  any new wrinkles?  your thoughts.

--- End quote ---

No he doesn't do that.  We dis one halfback pass this year and lost the game on a 2 point conversion.  They don't have any fun like that. 

ScarletRook:
Bison:

I think every coach has a few tricks and wrinkles under his hat, but I doubt that you will see any on Saturday.
For YSU, they have everything to prove and with the injuries, I believe that the focus will be on just playing our game and stopping yours.

Can't even count on the snow to help us as you guys seem to thrive in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version