YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (30/34) > >>

DavedS:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 10:52:41 AM ---FYI, I do think that YSU outplayed NDSU for the most part. YSU had a very good game plan on defense and contained the offense well. You offense has so very slick runners, man they burned us a couple times. Your players have heart and they played with class. Things just fell apart in the 4th for you and NDSU dominated the last 15 minutes and it was just enough. The talk of you coach blowing the game with penalties is BS. The game was pretty much out of reach at that point. His actions just made himself and the school a punching bag though. But there is no doubt that he is very good at coaching football.

--- End quote ---
Amazingly I agree with your entire post bad punts and dropped passes enabled NDSU to pull that one out--something you can't do against a championship team.I'm really surprised how well our crippled O-Line performed.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

--- End quote ---

Let me paint you a picture:

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on November 15, 2015, 07:49:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

--- End quote ---

Let me paint you a picture:

--- End quote ---

The vid does show PI, but its an isolated example.   Jody Webb's head was spun around during an uncalled facemask in Q3 of the NDSU game.  There were outrageous call in the ISUr game, including defensive holding. 

MVFC officiating sucks.

lakesbison:
if the GIF fits, you must acquit.

it was an awesome game if you weren't a ndsu or ysu fan just sitting at the bar like 4 guys from new York were by our table... they were like dam this is an entertaining game.

Youngstown will be a force in 2016, we snuck away with a win, that's all I need to say.

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM ---http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

--- End quote ---

this kevin schnepf dude is the BIGGEST LOSER ON THE PLANET   total small town dip#hit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version