YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (28/34) > >>

Penguin Nation:
I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but after watching the outrageous calls in the ISUr game, and the ridiculous call in the NDSU game...maybe the fix is in?   Maybe that's what pisses off Bo?

DavedS:
That was the correct call--their receiver was held down,pushed,tied up and the pass was right in his hands--just ask any NDSU poster. 8)

Penguin Nation:
One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

It's truly an alternate universe.

TennBison:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

--- End quote ---
Maybe if you did your homework you would know that the ESPN3 broadcast was called by an NDSU station and play callers. ESPN just carried the feed. If the feed came from YSU it would have been a YSU heavy biased.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: TennBison on November 15, 2015, 09:44:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on November 15, 2015, 08:31:34 AM ---One thing I've noticed about AGS is that posters create their own reality.  Fordham and Harvard play schedules equal to the MVFC.  The NDSU announcers on ESPN three are not biased toward NDSU.  The officials call games equally, including the NDSU-YSU game.  tOSU = Iowa Hawkeyes.   

--- End quote ---
Maybe if you did your homework you would know that the ESPN3 broadcast was called by an NDSU station and play callers. ESPN just carried the feed. If the feed came from YSU it would have been a YSU heavy biased.

--- End quote ---

Are you reading impaired? Of course it was NDSU play callers.  That's why I called them "NDSU announcers".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version