YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (25/34) > >>

DavedS:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 14, 2015, 07:59:29 PM ---Thought it was a pretty good game, proud of my guins. D looked good, O did a nice job but was a little flat in the 4th.

One more game this year but I am excited about the future of the program.

I expected more from NDSU.

Their fans were ok, couple of blowhards but most schools have that. Still classless for how they disrespect the National Anthem.

I have to laugh how these other schools (SDSU and NDSU) get so hung up on Bo, unless they are jealous, why would they care.

--- End quote ---
Proud of guins--I'm no fan of moral victories but feel that for the most part we are heading back to the upper echelon of FCS.This past season we lost by a score to the ACC Pitt Panthers,lost by 3 pts to the perennial Nat'l Champions and 2pts to the Runner-Ups.Agree with your post in its entirety.

lakesbison:
very disappointed in the crowd.  2 years ago vs ndsu there was 15000 right?

today maybe 5000?  wow. looked like 2500 on tv.

was a hard fought game, ndsu pulled out the win.... somehow.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 14, 2015, 10:06:55 PM ---very disappointed in the crowd.  2 years ago vs ndsu there was 15000 right?

today maybe 5000?  wow. looked like 2500 on tv.

was a hard fought game, ndsu pulled out the win.... somehow.

--- End quote ---

Not sure of the announced crowd today but the Ill St game was the only time this year where we had a good crowd.

It was a good game, weather was much better than I expected

Blo Pelini:
http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: Blo Pelini on November 14, 2015, 11:01:54 PM ---http://www.inforum.com/sports/3883095-schnepf-unfortunately-we-have-come-expect-these-tirades-bo-pelini

--- End quote ---

"Pelini will probably land another head coaching job at a lower-level FBS school that is looking to hire a marquee name. Never mind that extra baggage.

It's really too bad Bo couldn't turn a new leaf and act somewhat human."

Garbage hit piece. 

The yelling concerns me none.  The anemic offense and 5 losses concern me some...but I'll cut him slack for his first year.  Since when did football become filled with glass-jawed lightweights who can't handle loud words.  Is this still football or is it now a chess club?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version