YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.

<< < (22/34) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I'm at a loss for words. I thought Hunter throw the ball extremely good the first half. The NDSU staff only needed a half to figure out Ricky and we went to the well one to many times and Hunter lost his rythem the second half.  I think if #9 can make the grab we win. As far as the officials go they have it in for Bo I think we learned that in the Illinois St game

DavedS:
Amazing that they can reverse a "bad" call in the Ill. State game but not reverse one with major implications in this one :(

lakesbison:
no idea what to say. Ndsu got L U C K Y and the charter plane is flying out fast...

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 14, 2015, 07:00:41 PM ---no idea what to say. Ndsu got L U C K Y and the charter plane is flying out fast...

--- End quote ---

Not sour grapes, but we get jobbed like this at least 1 or 2 MVFC games every year. The best officiating we see each year is our money game. We will never go anywhere in this league.

Good luck in the playoffs NDSU. Is the starting QB close to returning?

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: DavedS on November 14, 2015, 06:56:41 PM ---Amazing that they can reverse a "bad" call in the Ill. State game but not reverse one with major implications in this one :(

--- End quote ---

Technically it was the correct call.  It was weak, but by the book - it was correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version