YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Missouri State at YSU 11/07 2 pm

<< < (2/4) > >>

peteonastick:
Whoa...whoa...whoa...I am reading a lot about a blow out, resting starters, get ready for Bison???  YSU is far from anything like that right now.  I remember a loss to a 1-9 Missouri State several years ago at home that blew our chances so back off about the blowout...take one snap at a time and focus on that!! 

GO GUINS

DavedS:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on November 04, 2015, 04:27:30 PM ---Whoa...whoa...whoa...I am reading a lot about a blow out, resting starters, get ready for Bison???  YSU is far from anything like that right now.  I remember a loss to a 1-9 Missouri State several years ago at home that blew our chances so back off about the blowout...take one snap at a time and focus on that!! 

GO GUINS

--- End quote ---
Agree--no doubt YSU is capable of a blow out but hopefully the team is entirely focused on MSU--I believe Massey gave us 100% chance of beating RMU--a game were one play away from losing.

ScarletRook:
For the record - I wasn't implying that Missouri State would be easy or a milk toast.  It just seems that the selection committee is more impressed with a blowout than a good game.  Just don't get unnecessary injuries.

ysufan0505:
We should absolutely dominate this team. They are garbage. Given up 70+ points TWICE this year.

Penguin Nation:
If any mid-pack MVFC team was in any other conference, they'd be in the top two.  MSU would be bad in any conference.  I think they'd be a mid-pack NEC team. The new HC will make them competitive in a few years.

After a frustrating season, I'm sure the players (and fans) want to wail away on someone, but I would not allow the score to run up like we used to do to Valpo.  Once the lead is comfy (and it will be)...get the starters out.  If Ruiz is still injured, don't even field him unless a RMU situation repeats itself.  The season depends on beating the National Champs at the Castle next week.  Don't let a single starter get even a hangnail from this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version