Author Topic: In Game: Guins @ WIU  (Read 29363 times)

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: In Game: Guins @ WIU
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »
Nice to see the Guins finish a game.  The offense started their last drive on the 10, and even though they did not score or run the clock out, they controlled the ball for 6:30, made WIU use up their timeouts and put them inside their 10 yard line for the final drive.  The defense then came out, and finished it off.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2015, 01:25:10 PM »
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2015, 08:08:59 PM »
quinpen you are correct. We will not play WIU the next two years. That means UNI will be back on the schedule. We rarely beat UNI.
I HATE UNI and that damn dome!!  (mostly because we never win there!)

I am not fond of uni either, I sit on the east side near the opposing fans. Most of school's fans are ok, yell for their team as they should, but some schools cross over the line and the uni fans are the worst, not all of them but quite a few, very immature. ndsu fans are giving uni a run for their money, one thing to be good and classy another to be good and classless.

I have no respect for playing in a barn, I mean grow a pair, football is meant to be played in the elements.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne