YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game: Guins @ WIU

<< < (11/13) > >>

Penguin Nation:
Closest Misery State MVFC game = 28 points margin of defeat.

10/03/15   vs. Indiana State * TV   Springfield, Mo.   L, 56-28
10/10/15   at Southern Illinois *   Carbondale, Ill.   L, 73-26
Homecoming
10/17/15   vs. Illinois State * TV   Springfield, Mo.   L, 38-2

10/24/15   at South Dakota * TV   Vermillion, S.D.            L, 40-10
10/31/15   vs. South Dakota St. * TV   Springfield, Mo.   L, 39-0

ysufan0505:
Alexander and Wright really stand out on defense. Making plays all over the field covering up some weaknesses.

Penguin Nation:
5 MVFC teams have a 4-4 record.  Meat grinder.  9 teams would make the playoffs in a fair world.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Good win on the road, but should've never been that close. How about Norvell going 9-29 ? Great job by the defense and the pressure from the outside is really unstoppable. Deeper kick-offs better punts and Kennedy remains to be clutch. Offensively we made the plays when needed. Still one to many negative running plays. But controlled the ball for over 35 minutes in this one..really helps keep the D fresh for the 4th quarter

IAA Fan:
Great point Fever. We had previously never brought in that kind of pressure from the strong side. I tell you what though, we pulled another one of those safety blitzes & we finally got there in time. Even Sammorone yelled "Oh no", but we made it!!! I don't know if I can take another one of those.

I was happy to see Ruiz hitting yesterday, it makes all the difference in the world. The WIU announcer said "I have never seen him do that before ...I did not know he had that in him". I said to the TV, "then you do not know Ruiz".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version