YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

7-4 and we're in!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

IAA Fan:
There to the bitter end ...every game ...every year.

peteonastick:
Just came back from the radio show.  One thing about Bo is he doesn't hold back.  He will take full responsibility for any issues with the team and their preparation for games.  Give him a few years to get players that go 110% every play and we will be where we need to be.  As far as the coordinators...that is another story..

BTW...maybe we lose in October now and win in November!!

GO GUINS - WIN 4 in ROS

IAA Fan:
I wish Bo would stop feeding us the same old stuff though. I want to hear about some specific issues and what he plans on doing about it. I mean you see dozens of things wrong every game, so it is not as if telling us about a couple of them is giving away that much to the enemy. It makes you wonder if he knows what he is doing. Even the BS master Tressel gave out more.

Penguin Nick:
Different coach...same old story.  Shame on me for believing it would be any different.  But I'll still be at both home games, tailgating and having a great time, would never even think of missing them.  But I'm very disappointed.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 26, 2015, 08:51:17 PM ---I wish Bo would stop feeding us the same old stuff though. I want to hear about some specific issues and what he plans on doing about it. I mean you see dozens of things wrong every game, so it is not as if telling us about a couple of them is giving away that much to the enemy. It makes you wonder if he knows what he is doing. Even the BS master Tressel gave out more.

--- End quote ---

I believe there are many team issues that are simply none of our business and while I too would like to know more details and the plans on correcting them, I can appreciate keeping them in house. 
I really doesn't matter if a coach tells all or tells none when the results have been a big,fat L

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version