YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

7-4 and we're in!!

<< < (5/6) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 02, 2015, 07:57:07 PM ---I will be a happy camper with 5-4.

--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure about being a "happy camper" at 5-4 but it beats the "heck" out of 4-5!
One thing for sure.  You can't get from 4-4 to 7-4 without getting to 5-4 first! 

lakesbison:
opps i missed these replies. sorry!

Yes Stick is a Russel Wilson type QB.  A passer, but can really run and not so much the read option.

Yes I jinxed you guys and you WON!  so I will shut up this week :(

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 10:15:00 AM ---opps i missed these replies. sorry!

Yes Stick is a Russel Wilson type QB.  A passer, but can really run and not so much the read option.

Yes I jinxed you guys and you WON!  so I will shut up this week :(

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the feedback lakebison. That was really a impressive win over W.I.U. on Saturday. I expected a win but not that type of a beat down..looks like both teams could be peaking at the right time

lakesbison:
Yea, I was very excited.   I know the players & coaches arent looking past Youngstown.  Youngstown looked great and I think next year will be NDSU/YSU #1 #2 in the league.

I think they throw everything they have at YSU, then rest the following week vs Misery State at senior day at fargodome.

go guins:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 09, 2015, 11:34:25 AM ---
I think they throw everything they have at YSU, then rest the following week vs Misery State at senior day at fargodome.

--- End quote ---

That team at Misery State would have losing record in no-scholarship 1-AA level competition.  They are simply awful.  I know new coach and cupboard bare, but boy do they need help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version