YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

7-4 and we're in!!

<< < (3/6) > >>

ysuguins4:
If the team from the past two weeks shows up down the stretch, they'll only win 1 more game, but if the real Guins come to play I believe they can win out.  They'll also need SD, SIU and UNI to each lose one more game to increase their playoff chances, should they win out.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on October 27, 2015, 12:10:12 PM ---
I believe there are many team issues that are simply none of our business and while I too would like to know more details and the plans on correcting them, I can appreciate keeping them in house. 
 [/b]L

--- End quote ---

I agree with

lakesbison:
as a NDSU fan, I hope you guys lose and  out of the playoffs before you play us.   If you needed that game, you could beat NDSU at your place. :-\

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 27, 2015, 11:07:34 PM ---as a NDSU fan, I hope you guys lose and  out of the playoffs before you play us.   If you needed that game, you could beat NDSU at your place. :-\

--- End quote ---

It could happen, if YSU executes well, but we have issues with turnovers and self-sabotage. Sometimes when I watch the game I wonder if either the cosches or players actually want to win.

What happened with USD?  That is almost as embarrassing as being taken to OT by a NEC team.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on October 27, 2015, 11:07:34 PM ---as a NDSU fan, I hope you guys lose and  out of the playoffs before you play us.   If you needed that game, you could beat NDSU at your place. :-\

--- End quote ---
How has your back up QB performed since the injury to Wentz? Would he be considered a read option QB?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version