YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Losing season

<< < (3/6) > >>

paladin:
LOL ! "Cultural" problem ?. Cmon, Fever , tell us what you really think ,  ;D

The players here have talent. The players were under a strict discipline coach before. Bo is supposed to be a "big time" coach. Experienced, all knowing, a player's coach.

I see major problems coming.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I really think Bo Pelini will be the next football coach at the University of Minnesota and he will take the majority of his staff with him to replace Jerry Kill who just decided to step down 😨

Penguin Nation:
I think 4 BIG teams (Rut, MN, IL, and MD) all have interim HCs.  I think he would've grabbed a NFL or P5 job if he wanted to before coming to YSU.  He never had to come here, but rather wanted to.  I think he likes JT being the Prez, and appreciates that support after having conflicts with administration at NE. Strollo is a moron and an incompetent, but he likely doesn't antagonize BP.  BP is getting well paid through the 2018 season, and after that he will be gone. 

Having had lived there for ~9 years, MN is a miserable place to live for a multitude of reasons, and would make Lincoln NE seem paradise.

paladin:
I visited Minneapolis/St. Paul in the winter as a student and only thing happening was hooking up with local nursing students (very good memories there), snow up to your shoulders  and lots of rot  gut bars with no class. Ugly scene but with some benefits, ;D

Bo collects a big check monthly, coaching or not, successful or not till 2019. Lots of "desire" to do well.  ::)

You may be right Fever. Who knows.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It will be attractive to whomever. With a 190 million athletic upgrade in place and a top 25 class in place why not? I believe kills current salary is 2.5 mill plus bonuses. What better way to stick it to Shawn Eichorst. While not an easy university to recruit from Bo could have a distinct advantage from his time at Nebraska

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version