YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. WIU 10/31 2pm

<< < (4/4)

IAA Fan:
Since when does NDSU need a QB to win a game? :)  As long as the guy can hand-off, they will win 99% of the time. They have some defensive flaws though. We match up well against them. WIU & YSU do not match up well. On offense, they do have a power back & ours are out ...that could be the difference. They rely very heavily on the LB's when it comes to defense. I think we need a typical Montgomery game. Try to establish the run, then go downfield. On defense? Any thoughts?

ysufan0505:
Gavin Wiggins is starting today due to the multiple injuries on the line. True freshman.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 31, 2015, 12:10:25 PM ---Since when does NDSU need a QB to win a game? :)  As long as the guy can hand-off, they will win 99% of the time. They have some defensive flaws though. We match up well against them. WIU & YSU do not match up well. On offense, they do have a power back & ours are out ...that could be the difference. They rely very heavily on the LB's when it comes to defense. I think we need a typical Montgomery game. Try to establish the run, then go downfield. On defense? Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Wentz is a top NFL QB prospect...huge loss for NDSU.

WIU knows about the run and are prepared for it.  They know Wells is a statue.  I'd start Ricky Davis and pass on the first couple of plays, then give them a dose of Ruiz and Webb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version