YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Penguin Game Day (at SIU)

<< < (21/23) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 25, 2015, 02:30:31 PM ---All you need to know right here...

Steve Wilaj ‏@steve_wilaj  15h15 hours ago

Interesting on halfback-pass call to end game. While Wells said he supported OC Montgomery's call, Pelini: "I don't feel good about it."

--- End quote ---

It is a trick play ...who is going to feel good about it? We want to know if #20 saw that he had the 1st-down on the ground?

There is not as much work needed on this team as many think, but it will require some new bodies and the return of some old ones. Mainly more depth up front and some "thunder to go with our lightning". Although when Ruiz was hitting hard early, he had success.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 25, 2015, 03:35:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 25, 2015, 02:30:31 PM ---All you need to know right here...

Steve Wilaj ‏@steve_wilaj  15h15 hours ago

Interesting on halfback-pass call to end game. While Wells said he supported OC Montgomery's call, Pelini: "I don't feel good about it."

--- End quote ---

It is a trick play ...who is going to feel good about it? We want to know if #20 saw that he had the 1st-down on the ground?

There is not as much work needed on this team as many think, but it will require some new bodies and the return of some old ones. Mainly more depth up front and some "thunder to go with our lightning". Although when Ruiz was hitting hard early, he had success.

--- End quote ---

He's talking about the play call. Throwing Montgomery under the bus as he should. Joke.

Buddy:
What makes it hard is we should be 5-2... Guess it could be worse... Could be a browns fan!!

IAA Fan:
No we shouldn't Buddy as Montgomery is not capable of fielding a team that is 5-2 ...as 05 and Nation, they know everything about it. Yet neither one of them will analyze a drive or say a word about how terrible our defense has been for going on 6-years. First we have to hear about how boring coach M's offense is and now we need to hear that he is too exciting.

Buddy:
Hey I am not singling anyone out.  Just want to see them win and when they play well enough to do it then give it away it is tough..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version