YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Just curious

(1/2) > >>

Petey:
Was watching a St Ed vs Moller game last night on tape. Got me to thinking have we ever gotten a St Ed, St Iggy or Moller player in the past at YSU?? I can not remember a one?

GOOOOOOOOO  GUINS!!!

ValleyTalk:
We have 2 player's from St. Ed's
#10 Kyle Hegedus
#18 D.J. Thomas

mayor:

--- Quote from: Petey on October 23, 2015, 09:41:16 AM ---Was watching a St Ed vs Moller game last night on tape. Got me to thinking have we ever gotten a St Ed, St Iggy or Moller player in the past at YSU?? I can not remember a one?

GOOOOOOOOO  GUINS!!!

--- End quote ---
You have one now, #12 Ricky Davis. The knock on him at Moeller was he was a pro style QB and the knock on him now is he is a running QB. Watch his entire video and you tell me what you think he is. Remember, these teams he is playing against were some of the best in the country (Colerain, Elder, St. X, St Ed's and @ Louisville Trinity who was #1 in the country when this tape was taken). Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNaZbubHlao

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Just curious what was the reason he transfered to Fenwick if he could do both?

mayor:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 23, 2015, 01:12:55 PM ---Just curious what was the reason he transfered to Fenwick if he could do both?

--- End quote ---
He had 4 D1 offers at the end of his Junior year (Bowling Green, Akron, Kent State, UMass) without ever starting a Varsity game. Illinois, Toledo, Tennessee, Western Kentucky and Youngstown State was interested but wanted to see him lead a team as the starter before they would offer. The starter @ Moeller never received 1 offer to play college football. Relationships can play a big role in whether a player gets an opportunity or not. If a coach has a “guy” it will take a lot to unseat him.

Go Guins! Must win this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version